Differences between Palm Sugar and Cane Sugar
By : S.E. Smith, 19 Des 2009
1. Cane Sugar is Sweet; Palm Sugar is sweet and delicious.
2. Cane Sugar Provides no mineral salts ; Palm Sugar Provides mineral salts too.
3. Cane Sugar has more sugar content ; Palm Sugar has less sugar content.
4. Cane sugar has less/no nutrition value ; Palm Sugar contains: a) Thiamine, b) Riboflavin, c) Nicotinic Acid, d) Ascorbic Acid, e) Protein and f) Vitamin C.
5. Cane Sugar is less therapeutic value; Palm Sugar is good to the problems of a) Asthmatic, b) Anemic, c) Leprosy and d) To accelerate growth of young Children.
6. Cane sugar sometimes create ill effects on the health; Palm sugar solution proves a wonderful food in both early stages and chronic stages of typhoid.
7. Cane Sugar creates cough and cold when consumed in high quantity; Palm Sugar is good remedy for cough and cold.
8. Cane Sugar treats no health problem; Palm Sugar treats following diseases a) reduction of BP, b) To decrease pancreas heat, c) To strengthen heart, d) Helps to build up strong teeth, e) Reduces pitta;
9. Cane Sugar is treated as sweet water, Palm Sugar is treated as honey.
(Sumber : http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-palm-sugar.htm)